Best Magento SEO Extensions For Your Ecommerce Website
Magento SEO Suite Pro extension
This is really a master stroke for Magento, as it supports all the versions of Community and Enterprise Editions. The SEO Suite Pro Magento Extension provides you with complete control over the SEO features that are not the part of the default Magento setup.
- Eliminate Duplicate Content Issues With A Rel=Canonical Tag
- Set Indexation Rules For Search Engines
- Generate And Upload HTML And XML Sitemaps
- Use The Power Of Rich Snippets
- Manage Hreflang Tags
- Optimizing Product Reviews Pages
- Compatible with Fooman Speedster Magento extension
- Compatible with AW Z Blocks Magento extension (by request - just drop us a line before the installation process)
- Compatible with Amasty Improved Navigation Magento extension
- Compatible with Amasty Prevnext extension
- Compatible with GT Speed Magento module
- Compatible with AW Blog Magento module
- Compatible with FishPig Magento module
- Compatible with FishPig Attributes Splash Pages Magento module
Advanced SEO Suite by Mirasvit
the Advanced SEO Suite by Mirasvit gives your ecommerce website an opportunity to rank higher in all of the noteworthy search engines, like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. It makes your search engine performance at par.
It helps you to optimize your website for specific terms related to specific product categories. What else do you want?
- Optimization for key phrases
- URL optimization
- Canonical links
- Frontend Site map optimization
- Google Sitemap optimization
- Generation of product images ALT by template
- Google Rich Snippets and Opengraph support
- Automatic creation of Internal crosslinks
- Robots.txt Editor
- Automatic Internal Links
- Support of different 3rd party plugins
Layered Navigation: GoMage_Navigation, Amasty_Shopby, Mana_Filters, MGS_Filterslayer, EM_LayeredNavigation
(Our feature Layered Navigation Friendly URLs will be disabled. Will be used the same feature of 3rd party extension);
- CorlleteLab_Imagezoom, Fooman_Speedster, Fooman_SpeedsterAdvanced, Conekta_Card, Aoe_JsCssTstamp, Creativestyle_CheckoutByAmazon, EM_Cloudzoom, Bintime_Sinchimport, Iceshop_Icecatlive, Pektsekye_OptionExtended, Amasty_Fpc, Dnd_Patchindexurl, Amasty_Sorting, Aitoc_Aitmanufacturers, Fishpig_AttributeSplash, Catalin_SEO.
Free Magento SEO Extension by Creare
This is the best free Magento SEO extension that you can find. Free Magento SEO Extension by Creare allows you to experiment with your ecommerce website’s SEO. One of the best advantages of using this module is that once installed, all features are automatically enabled without any configuration and customization.
This module is not only comprehensive, but user-friendly as well. It facilitates you to use HTML sitemap page extension. You can also use this module to NOINDEX your categorized web pages as well. If you want to get rid of redundant meta keywords and meta description, this module suits you perfectly. Other user-friendly options include: Disabled Product Redirecting, Breadcrumb Structured Data, XML Sitemap Fix, and SEO Options Checker, etc.
- HTML Sitemap Page
- Meta Keywords (and empty description) Tag Disabling
- Noindex category filters
- Category H1 Heading
- Disabled Product Redirecting
- Breadcrumb Structured Data
- XML Sitemap Fix
- SEO Options Checker
- Duplicate Product Button Disabler
- Twitter Cards & Open Graph structured data
- Performance Optimisation
- Product, Category & CMS Meta Title/Description Template
- Contact Page Title/Description
- .htaccess & robots.txt editor Editor
- Duplicate Product Attribute Validator
- Force Canonical Product Redirect
SEO Suite (Magento 2)
SEO Suite is one of the most powerful and versatile SEO extensions you can get for your Magento 2 store! It takes care of all the nitty gritty aspects of your store like avoiding content duplication issues, managing dynamic templates and improving website indexation. The extension includes an easy-to-use dashboard that gives you a bird’s eye view of all the SEO settings and tweaks that make your SEO management a walk in the park.
- Custom Robots.txt Editor and Meta Robots (Crawling options)
- Canonical Tags for Duplicate Pages
- Powerful internal links
- SEO information rewrite
- ADD REL=NEXT/PREV TAG
- CANONICAL TAG FOR CROSS DOMAIN
- IMAGE ALT TAG
- ADVANCED META DATA
- TWITTER CARDS
- FACEBOOK OPENGRAPH TAGS
- EXTENDED RICH SNIPPETS
- SEO FRIENDLY URL
- ADVANCED BREADCRUMB
- BUSINESS STRUCTURED DATA
- ADVANCED XML SITEMAP
- ADWORDS AND ANALYTICS INTEGRATION
- CHECK MISSING META DATA
- BULK URL REWRITE
- MULTIPLE STORE SUPPORT
Free Canonical URLs Magento Extension by FMEAddons
Do you want to automatically generate canonical URLs for your ecommerce website? If yes, then go for Canonical URLs Magento Extension by FMEAddons. It’s really a simple extension that helps search engines to select the relevant pages as per number of visits on pages based on categories. This makes it easy for you to attract more visitors on specific pages.
- Adds Canonical URL to the head of your website pages
- Supports automatic or manually selection of Canonical URLs
- A drop down is added to each product page Meta settings which list all available variations of that particular URL. You can select the one you need.
- Gets the actual category URL if on a category page.
- For CMS pages, it will get the correct URL from database.
- Removes Canonical URL header from search pages and checkout pages.
- Eliminates duplicate content issues.
- Must have Magento Extension for every eCommerce website.
- Free upgrades
Unique Product URL
Effectively manage category URLs to avoid duplicate content. Set unique URLs for products in multiple categories to help search engines properly index them and make your store more SEO-friendly.
Very often your store items can be included into 2 or more categories, thereby creating Magento duplicate content which is not favored by search engines. In order to prevent your products from having multiple URLs for proper site indexation by search engines you definitely need an effective solution.
With the Unique Product URL extension it’s possible to easily manage the way to use category in product URLs in Magento by selecting one URL path for each product even if it’s placed in numerous store categories.