Current Affairs 06 06 2020
India and Australia signed nine agreements including a Mutual Logistics Support Agreement (MLSA) and 8 other agreements.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Private Secretary Rajeev Topno has been appointed as Senior Advisor to the Executive Director of the World Bank.
- World Bank
- Formation: July 1944
- Headquarters: Washington, D.C., U.S
- President: David Malpass + MD and CFO: Anshula Kant
- Chief Economist: Carmen Reinhart
Brajendra Navnit has been sent to the World Trade Organisation (WTO) as Ambassador and Permanent Representative of India (PRI)
- Founded: 1 January 1995
- Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
- Member: 164
IndusInd Bank has launched a mobile-based current account opening facility.
- HQ: Pune + MD & CEO: Sumant Kathpalia
Twitter has appointed ex-Google chief financial officer (CFO), Patrick Pichette as a new board chairman.
International Olympic Committee (IOC)
- Established: 1894
- Headquartered: Lausanne, Switzerland
- President: Thomas Bach