Want to submit a guest post on grownwithus
Before writing you must accept these Guidelines.
No Duplicate contents :-
Because it results in ban by Google. Google can smell copied content and is very good at it. You must not copy other posts and share here. If it’s a snippet of that other posts that inspires then you must give credit to that author or writer.
Try to Interact with your readers and answer there Queries if they have any doubt. This will help you build Trust among readers.
Once again, if you post someone else work you need to give credit to the respective Person.
Include Images or Videos:- The article written by you must have an Image or Video. And yes you must site the source of the Image or Video with a link to the source.
Before sending me a request you are automatically accepting the below mentioned Terms and Conditions.
- The Blog Administrator has the ownership of the content.
- He can accept/reject the content.
- He can remove/delete the content at the later stage.
- he can modify the content after Publishing.
- You can’t repost curate the content without permission on to other web properties but you can link to the content.
- Review the Tutorful blog to ensure we haven’t recently covered your topic. Your post should provide valuable information to fill a gap in our blog.
- We will only accept unique content and ideas. Checks will be made to ensure your content is original.
- Your post must be a minimum of 700 words, but ideally between 1000-2000 words in length.
- At least one high resolution image should be provided to use as a header for your content. This must be at least 1600 x 640px.
- Additional images may be supplied to complement your content, though you must have the right to use them within your post.
- Submitted posts must not contain marketing or affiliate links and cannot be entirely self-promotional - provide value to our community! A link to your website will be included within the author bio.
- Body copy links may be included if they reference valuable supporting content to aid readers on the core topic.
- Finally, it goes without saying that your post must be grammatically correct and well written.
What We Won't Accept
There are some things we simply can't accept:
- Anything that's been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- We can't accept Cryptocurrency Post
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that's too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that's offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that's overly critical of individuals or companies -- this is not a site to air grievances.
- if u want post a Paid Post contact [email protected]
How to Submit Your Post
Please email guestpost [at] hubspot [dot] com with the following:
- Your completed post as an HTML file or Word Doc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder. For reference, our blog is 669px wide.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.